X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jettin2t
    • Oct 2001

Which version to download for PHP4

Hi,

I am in the process of downloading the vbulletin lite to test installation on our webhosting server. I got to the part of downloading but I was presented with two options;

Download vBulletin Lite v1.0.1 with .php extensions

Download vBulletin Lite v1.0.1 with .php3 extensions

If our webhosting service has PHP4 support, which version should I download?

Thanks!

:confused:
  • mjames
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

.php, the first one.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• jettin2t
      • Oct 2001

Hi Marc,

Just wanted to say thanks for the info. I downloaded the trial version and was succesfull with the installation. The only problem I had was that I had used the "localhost" parameter in the config.php file, the installation program came back and told me to use "localhost.addr.com" instead, once corrected the install was flawless. We test the lite version with no problems. That same evening I purchased the licensed version of Vbulletin for our club [url]http://www.sfbavw.com[/url] I have to say that I was crossing my fingers the whole time the actual install was running but not one problem. So thumbs up to a great product and awesome support. Im sure I will be frequenting these boards more now but just wanted to say thanks for your help!!

John G

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...