X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • netman
    • Oct 2001
    • 4.2.x

Installing on Win2k Server

When I run the install.php script it guides me through the install process but skips step 9. I cant log onto the control panel.

I get this.

Warning: Undefined variable: nocache in C:\Inetpub\vbulletin\admin\global.php on line 21

Warning: Undefined variable: query_id in C:\Inetpub\vbulletin\admin\db_mysql.php on line 99

Warning: Undefined property: in C:\Inetpub\vbulletin\admin\db_mysql.php on line 99

Warning: Use of undefined constant template - assumed 'template' in C:\Inetpub\vbulletin\admin\global.php on line 53

Warning: Undefined variable: controlpassword in C:\Inetpub\vbulletin\admin\global.php on line 179

You are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in. Please log in now:

I never lets me create an admin account.
    http://www.maxxfusion.com
  • shinpad
    • Oct 2001

the admin account is created during the installation. username is root by default.
    you can find the password from the config.php file in the admin dir - the variable is $cppassword
    in order to be able to log in you may need to adjust the erroe reporting in the php.ini file (located in c:\winnt by default).
    make sure the error reporting line looks like this:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

this will display all errors, except for notices, and should allow you to log in.

good luck :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...