X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveC
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.0.10+

database error after server migration

I am running VB 3.68. Just had to migrate to a different server with my host in order to get more space. They did the migration and everything seemed to be ok, but now I am getting the database error message. Any idea on where I can begin to troubleshoot this? My host is Rochen.

ETA - sorry just noticed I put this in the 3.7 forum instead of 3.6. will post there
    Last edited by SteveC; Sat 14 Jul '12, 4:00pm.
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by SteveC
    I am running VB 3.68. Just had to migrate to a different server with my host in order to get more space. They did the migration and everything seemed to be ok, but now I am getting the database error message. Any idea on where I can begin to troubleshoot this? My host is Rochen.

ETA - sorry just noticed I put this in the 3.7 forum instead of 3.6. will post there
    What is the db error message that you are getting?

Comment

• aussiefooty
      • Nov 2008
      • 6.0.X

If you are getting database errors make sure that you have got the right database name on your sheet. Check it with whoever your host is.
      Also make sure that you leave the word localhost alone. Don't put your database name where you have the word localhost. That can be a major pain in the rear end.
      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
      Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...