X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • internetworld
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.5.x

I need helo because my hosting update there php

The forum was working before then came up with errors.

I contact the host there said update to PHP 5.3.2 I am running vbulletin 3.4-7

There said contact I vbulletin

You should contact vBulletin about compatibility issues with the latest stable version of PHP (PHP 5.3.2) which we updated to over night last night. I am sure they will provide you with an update/fix as this version of PHP has been out for some time now.

Kind Regards,

Guy Riese
    Tech-Hosts

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/install/init.php on line 44

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/install/init.php on line 83

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/install/init.php on line 91

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/install/init.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/install/init.php on line 183

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2517

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1637

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 884

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/habbora1/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 888
    .page { background-color:white; color:black; } .time { color:silver; }
    Internet World Chat - Community forum for webmasters
    http://www.internetworldchat.co.uk
  • JamesAB
    • Mar 2004

Consider upgrading to vB4.

Otherwise, you'll need to ask your host do downgrade PHP (good luck with that one ) or add code to your PHP files to suppress the error messages.
    If you read it online, it must be true.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

You'll need to upgradre to 3.8.5 to easily fix the issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...