Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticky1
    • Jul 2008

non registered users viewing atachments

Where are the settings to allow non registered users to view atachments...?

I can't find them......

Thanks
  • Valkysas
    • Jan 2005

admin cp > usergroups > usergroup manager > look at unregistered / not logged in > edit usergroup.

On the screen that opens up, go to forum viewing permissions (second category), and where it says "can download attachments" select "yes" and save changes.

I hope I was of some help.

Comment

• sven4o
      • Feb 2010
      • 3.8.x

You can change the view attachment permissions for the Unregistered / Not Logged users from your vBulletin admin control panel->Forums & Moderators -> View Permissions.

You should also alter the permissions in your vBulletin admin control panel->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager->Unregistered / Not Logged In->Go.
      SiteGround Technical Support Team Member.
      Check out our special vBulletin hosting package.

Comment

• Sticky1
        • Jul 2008

Thanks for you reply's....

I saw that however I thought it was for downloading only....not viewing.

Anyway I set it to yes...NO change.

Unregistered users can only see one thread "For Sale" when signing onto a private forum. When going into "for sale" there is a thread with some attachments. You can read the thread but the attachments-pictures do not show (only the name.jpg for the picture). When clicking on the name..it brings you to the log in page. I want the unregistered to see the thread as well as the attachments....

HELP

Thanks in Advance....

Comment

• doctorsexy
          • May 2011

I was just looking for the answer to this ..found it this needs to be ticked aswell.... Can See Thumbnails
          http://opensezme.co.uk/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...