Request Date : Tuesday, September 29th 2009 @ 11:50:16 AM
    Error Date : Tuesday, September 29th 2009 @ 11:50:17 AM
    Script : http://ctvtec.com/admincp/user.php?do=kill
    Referrer : http://ctvtec.com/admincp/user.php?do=remove&u=6028
    IP Address :
    Username : Admin
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.1.30

Also, When users register they had to answer a question (human verification) and thats how showing up any more, i enabled everything and its not working. Alot of collums and tables have been deleted from my database and idk how to put things back on there and etc, Someone pleaseeeeee help me!!!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is no 'transferowner' field in the default vB socialgroup table. That query and error is from an add-on you installed.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ctvtec
      • Sep 2009

Ok, I just fixed that issue,
      Now the human verification doesnt come on.

How do i fix that??

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

This feature requires that either your PHP be installed with full GD support or that your server is running ImageMagick version 6 or higher and you are using the correct path to this in the Image Settings. If neither one of these is installed correctly, then you will not be able to use the Image Verification function.

Check to make sure your PHP is compiled with GD or that your server has ImageMagick installed and configured:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings

Then set this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Human Verification Manager -> Image Verification -> Image Verification Options

If these are installed you will see images for them. If there are no images there, these are either not installed or you have the wrong path for IM.

And did you turn on Image Verification:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Human Verification Options -> Registration (checked)

And finally, make sure that the Unregistered usergroup has this set:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup (Unregistered) -> Require Human Verification on Configured Actions -> Yes

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ctvtec
          • Sep 2009

The last part i do not see.
          Maybe something has been deleted?

Can you tell me how to check and correct this issue.
          I think files might have been deleted from my database and or root

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Sorry, the past part is in vB 3.8.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• ctvtec
              • Sep 2009

How do i check for 3.7 lol

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Here's the info for 3.7:

This feature requires that either your PHP be installed with full GD support or that your server is running ImageMagick version 6 or higher and you are using the correct path to this in the Image Settings. If neither one of these is installed correctly, then you will not be able to use the Image Verification function.

Check to make sure your PHP is compiled with GD or that your server has ImageMagick installed and configured:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings

Then set this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Human Verification Manager -> Image Verification -> Image Verification Options

If these are installed you will see images for them. If there are no images there, these are either not installed or you have the wrong path for IM.

And did you turn on Image Verification:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Human Verification Options -> Verify at Registration -> Yes

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• ctvtec
                  • Sep 2009

The settings are the same.

There are tables or collums missing in my database i believe just like the above one but im not able to tell.

Can you tell if anything in the database deals with the human verification?

Also in the root, what files need to be where for this program.

Thank you so much!

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    • Jul 2000

What is the URL to your forums?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• ctvtec
                      • Sep 2009

www.Ctvtec.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
                        • Jul 2000

That is a vBAdvanced page. If you really have enabled image verification then one of your modifications is the problem.

First, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php f
                        ile. Then run 'Suspect File Version' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then make this the default style.

Admin Control Panel -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style

Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• ctvtec
                          • Sep 2009

When i do the diagnostics,
                          I get this for a few files:

File version mismatch: found 3.7.3, expected 3.8.1 Patch Level 1

What do i do?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                            • Jul 2000

Upload the 3.8.1 Patch Level 1 files.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...