My husband deleted my e-mail account, can't renew, what now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrudyD
    • May 2008

My husband deleted my e-mail account, can't renew, what now?

My dear husband deleted my e-mail account that I used when I purchased vBulletin. It is time for me to re-new for another year and I am not able to send a support ticket because it won't recognize the e-mail address I now have. The toll-free number is for sales info only. How in the heck do I get my vBulletin renewed for another year. My forum is going well and I'm ready to purchase a second license. Thanks for any help you can offer.

www.justusnurses.com
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Email: [email protected]
    You can also submit your technical question or query into our contact system via email. In order for us to recognise you as a registered customer, please be sure to send your query from the email address registered to your vBulletin account. If you do not have access to your assigned account email address, please submit a question using this online form instead.

I had the same problem a couple of years back (except that it wasn't my husband! ) and got sorted through this method...
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• TrudyD
      • May 2008

Thanks so much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...