Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fredang85
    • Sep 2007

Project tools descriptions

Hi, I'd like to know if we can add attachments to the project main page?

I foresee the project tools that I want has a description, able to upload various versions of the program that I have created, e.g. 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 etc so people can download older versions etc

the current stand is that you can attach a file in an issue reply, but anyone who goes into the project takes quite some time to go through the rest of the issues/bug reports in order to get the file wanted.

or am I wrong? I'm sure I have not seen the total benefits of project tools yet..

is it possible to tag a project to a certain thread? like integrating it together, so people can DISCUSS and not post a bug, report or task?

Thanks alot..
  • fredang85
    • Sep 2007

Damn, just realised i was in the wrong forum.

Originally posted by fredang85
    Hi, I'd like to know if we can add attachments to the project main page?

I foresee the project tools that I want has a description, able to upload various versions of the program that I have created, e.g. 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 etc so people can download older versions etc

the current stand is that you can attach a file in an issue reply, but anyone who goes into the project takes quite some time to go through the rest of the issues/bug reports in order to get the file wanted.

or am I wrong? I'm sure I have not seen the total benefits of project tools yet..

is it possible to tag a project to a certain thread? like integrating it together, so people can DISCUSS and not post a bug, report or task?

Thanks alot..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...