X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjsdjs
    • Feb 2001

Need help...Upgrade issues

I keep getting this error:
    Warning: require_once(./includes/functions_gallery.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/index.php(566) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_gallery.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/imports/nas1/www/tjsdjs/tjsdjs.com/htdocs/forums/index.php(566) : eval()'d code on line 3

Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve it?
    TJ Chapman

TJ's DJ's Record & CD Pool
    www.TJsDJs.com
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by tjsdjs
    No such file or directory
    Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve it?
    Upload the files again,try to upgrade with them...

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

There is no functions_gallery.php file in vB. That is from an add-on you installed.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• tjsdjs
        • Feb 2001

I realize that, but I don't know how to fix the problem. I no longer care about or need that add-on. I don't use it. I'm just trying to get my forum operational again....

Any advice?
        TJ Chapman

TJ's DJ's Record & CD Pool
        www.TJsDJs.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Remove that add-on and all references to it from the templates. For specific help on how to do that you should contact the author of that add-on.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...