• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IdleHearts
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

How to make some other page default page after login

How to make some other page default page after login

The present one shows forumhome page i want to show page like groups page or album page or a thread

How do i do that
  • IdleHearts
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

any help

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• IdleHearts
        • May 2008
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        As no one is trying to help me there(http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=197749) and its over 10 days so i thought i would ask here

And more over

One of the staff signature says

Get started with your own social network.
        Purchase and download vBulletin today.

Then i think it should have this kind of feature

Thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Please note that the vbulletin.org site is for unofficial help with customizations. You may have to offer to pay siomeione to do this for you. Not everyone is willing to do custom work for free.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...