X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge7585
    • Aug 2008
    • 3.7.x

Contact Us, Multiple Emails??>

Okay the way I have my site set up, I have 2 emails, [email protected] [email protected]

Is there anyway I can code a file where in the contact us page you can choose between these two emails in a drop down menu, it would be really nice.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

vboptions > site name > contact us options > help link - ?:

Contact Us Options
    If you are using the built-in contact form at sendmessage.php you can specify subjects for users to pick from. An "other" option will be added to any options you specify here.

Each subject must be placed one per line, meaning that you need to enter a carriage return between subject (press <Enter>). If you wish to direct the email from a subject to a particular user, you can either specify the user's userid on the forum or their email address. You do this by placing the item in brackets at the start of the subject.

Example:

{1} Site Feedback
    {[email protected]} Help
    Registration

Feedback sent to the first option "Site Feedback" would be directed to the email address of Userid #1. Feedback sent to the second option "Help" would be directed to the email address "[email protected]". Feedback sent to the third option "Registration" would be directed to the Webmaster's email address.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...