X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nt1303
    • Nov 2005

Please help me fix the Query

Hi all,

My Current SQL Server is high load. Who can help me find out the query & fix it ?

Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228099'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228191'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228190'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228185'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228208'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228209'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228191'
    Query 1 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228209'
    Query 0 Copying to tmp table SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, threadid FROM post WHERE visible = '1' AND dateline >= '1228134'

Thank You

Best Regards,
    Ngoc Thang
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

I recommend you post in the Server Configuration forum. Post the info requested in this thread and they will be able to make recommendations:

But if you are on a shared server then they will probably just tell you to upgrade to a better server.

Comment

• nt1303
      • Nov 2005

Thanks Jake Bunce

Happy New Year !!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...