X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • graham_w
    • Apr 2005

Line Breaks

Hi
    Having a small problem on my forum. The line breaks do not appear to be working properly ie they disappear on previewing post or when typing in Quick Reply and then clicking Go Advanced.

I followed the recommendations in this thread

When I disabled the plugin system and the line breaks then worked fine. I reenabled the pluging system, and I've tried going through the products one by one and disabling each of the products I have installed and the line break problem is still there. I got to the end and all of the products were disabled and I still have a problem with line breaks.

I've also reuploaded all of the non image files in ASCII format and it hasn't helped.

So - any suggestions on how to track down this problem ? Does disabling the products also disable the plugins associated with the product or do I have to manually disable those as well ?

Thank you
    Last edited by graham_w; Fri 31 Oct '08, 2:55pm.
  • graham_w
    • Apr 2005

This was caused by a plugin called Realtime Template Compressor http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83248 that was installed on my forum obviously a long time ago and I had forgotten about it.

Deleting it fixed my problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...