• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charlie_Brown
    • Dec 2006
    • 4.1.x

Can't find Image verification options

# Image Verification Library
    This is similar to the option above but it chooses the Image Manipulation Library for inline image verification. These verification images can be enabled for registration and the Contact Us forms. There are two options for GD. The first, "GD (Simple Font)" will use an internal GD font. The second, "GD (True Type Font)" will use the fonts located in the images/regimage/fonts directory of your forum. On some PHP installations the TTF font option will not work. If you have the TTF font option selected and are seeing no fonts, try the Simple Font option.
    # Image Verification Options

I can't find this anywhere on my control panel. I have went to...

General Settings, User Registration Options and still don't see this option. I do have No Spam mod installed but disabled thinking this was blocking me to see. I actually want to remove the image to register and contact us part.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Simple Font is no longer an option in vBulletin 3.7.0 and higher.

You can find the other options in to manipulate the image generated for Human Verification under vBulletin Options - Human Verification Manager.

To change your image processing library go to vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Charlie_Brown
      • Dec 2006
      • 4.1.x

Thanks I saw that but was thinking it was part of the no spam hack. That fixed it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...