Trouble! Stopped working forum. Help please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John [RU]
    • Aug 2008

Trouble! Stopped working forum. Help please!

Hello! I have a problem, my forum stopped working.
    It all started with the fact that my forum worked fine, but do not know for what reasons has stopped working and I was not go to the forum. Instead, the forum was the first white page is loaded, and then return errors:

f
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function cmps_template_alter () in / home/k0001105/domains/unserweg.ru/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php (2851): eval () 'd code on line 3

Tell me please what has happened, what's the problem. And tell me how do I fix this problem, how do I get my forum to work again. Please help me correct this mistake and tell me what's wrong. Help please!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That error is from an add-on. You need to either remove that add-on or contact the author for help.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• John [RU]
      • Aug 2008

I think it is most likely due to vBAdvanced CMPS. And I want to remove it, because I think that if it works. Tell me how can I remove vBAdvanced CMPS, but that the forum not worked. Help please!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

You need to contact vBAdvanced for hep with that.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• John [RU]
          • Aug 2008

I was told that this is a problem for my hosting. Now when I go to the forum gives me an error:

f

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
          File: /home/k0001105/domains/unserweg.ru/public_html/forum/includes/config.php
          Line: 1

Tell me, what is really the problem and how to solve it? Help please!

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

That error means you have a problem in your config.php file, either a blank space or line at the beginning of the file or it was not saved correctly as a text file.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...