X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dragonlove
    • Feb 2006
    • 4.2.x

3.7.3 Error

some members of my forum got this error when loging and some members get this error when go to usercp

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched

I dont know how to fix , anyone know about it
    using 3.7.3 patch 1

regards,
    B.D
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello,

Thank you for contacting vBulletin Support.

Most of the time we see this error it is due to modifications. Any modifications that try to submit forms to vBulletin files will be affected. Try to reproduce the issue with modifications disabled. If it goes away, they need to ask the modification author for an update. Instructions for modification authors has been released on vB.org.

If you still have the problem, try to reproduce it on an unmodified style. If it goes away, you need to add the securitytoken line to the correct template. At this point, it's probably easiest to revert and redo your customizations.

If it still happens, try to determine if it happens on all pages or just specific actions. If it's just specific actions, it should be reproducable on an unmodified board; if you can reproduce it, please report it as a bug. If it's all pages, then maybe you haven't uploaded all the files. (check maintenance> diagnostic> file suspect

All the best,
    Floris J. M. Fiedeldij Dop
    Technical Support, vBulletin
    Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Comment

• dragonlove
      • Feb 2006
      • 4.2.x

thanks for your reply but is there anyway for check all source or database , I dont get any error with my forum so I cant make sure what way is true ,also I cant check myself , only few members get that error .

Comment