X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NolanA
    • Sep 2008
    • 3.7.x

Referral Count Wrong After 3.7.3 upgrade

After upgrading from 3.6.8 to 3.7.3, the referrals count listed in user stats changed for all users that had a non-zero value. It most cases it was set to 0. It was decreased from ~10 to 2 for the 1 user who had >5 referrals. Any ideas about what may have happened?
    www.beatingbonuses.com/forums
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Never heard of this. My guess is this is due to an add-on. Do you or did you have any third-party add-ons installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• NolanA
      • Sep 2008
      • 3.7.x

I have a spam protection add on that restricts new posters from posting links or images until they have 5 posts. I don't see why this would influence referral count. I also have added some custom usergroups.

Edit -- The referral section in the admin also shows the incorrect totals, but if I click on usernames, then all of the referred users are displayed. Looking at the specific names, I think I figured it out. 3.6.8 includes users who have not clicked on the email confirmation link in the referral count, and 3.7.3 does not. Is there anyway to change this back to 3.6.8 settings?
      Last edited by NolanA; Sun 14 Sep '08, 11:12am.
      www.beatingbonuses.com/forums

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

No, there is no function to change that. Sorry.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...