Clear All

• Sevo
    replied
    Well your idea worked.. got it all straightened out

thank you for the fast reply

Leave a comment:

• Sevo
    replied
    I have re uploaded all the files in the "upload folder" when i try to re run the install script it takes me right back to 6/6 it skips all other steps..

any ideas.

thank you for your help

Leave a comment:

• Yves R.
    replied
    Have you uploaded all files? If yes, upload them again (overwrite them) in ASCII mode for php files and binary mode for images.

Leave a comment:

• Sevo
    started a topic errors with upgrade from 3.6.9 to 3.7

errors with upgrade from 3.6.9 to 3.7

When I got to the last step in the upgrade 6/6 these errors came up

Warning: require_once(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AmericanPythons_com\NAFEX/includes/adminfunctions_bookmarksite.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AmericanPythons_com\NAFEX\install\upgrade_370b2.php on line 1243

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AmericanPythons_com\NAFEX/includes/adminfunctions_bookmarksite.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AmericanPythons_com\NAFEX\install\upgrade_370b2.php on line 1243

can anyone help with that. what does this mean

I tried to log into control pannel and I see these erros as well in my alerts

Could not find phrase 'after_upgrade_37_moderator_permissions'.

Could not find phrase 'after_upgrade_37_image_verification_disabled'.
    Last edited by Sevo; Thu 11 Sep '08, 12:11pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...