X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dxflw
    • Jun 2008

error during uploading database

I try to upload database to restore my forum and i get this message:

Warning: POST Content-Length of 33781410 bytes exceeds the limit of 1024 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/donan/ellinofreneia.com/forum/bigdump.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/donan/ellinofreneia.com/forum/bigdump.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/donan/ellinofreneia.com/forum/bigdump.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/donan/ellinofreneia.com/forum/bigdump.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/donan/ellinofreneia.com/forum/bigdump.php on line 86
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That is an error with your database restore script, not a vBulletin error. I recommend you ask the author of that script for help with this. Otherwise here is the recommended restore method:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...