• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aacircle
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.6.x

Server upgrade - broken vBulletin

Hello,

I've just had my server upgraded to Apache2. After doing that, now my forums don't work.

I get the below messages on the browser:

Notice: Undefined index: module in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 3

Notice: Use of undefined constant act - assumed 'act' in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: act in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 42

Notice: Use of undefined constant autocom - assumed 'autocom' in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: autocom in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 43

Notice: Use of undefined constant showuser - assumed 'showuser' in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: showuser in /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php on line 44
    Is there a simple fix to this? Currently running vBulletin 3.7.0.

Thank you.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

I think that has to do with error reporting in Apache but I can't find a fix. I suspect you can create a .htaccess file to disable that but I don't have the code. The people in the server forum may be able to provide more specific help with this error:

Comment