Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atxtraveler
    • Jul 2008

Help with Permissions for User Groups

I am requesting feedback and tips on how to implement the following in AdminCP... I would like to have a user page with option to subscribe for $x dollars up front when they register for a user name. From the web searches, it appears that functionality is not available yet in vBulletin. I would like to also set up the concept that if they do not pay up front, they are put into a limited post count per day, say 10 posts per day for 7 days, then automatically be banned from posting until subscribing. I am positive this is possible, but it looks like when I try to set up a specific user group, there is no max post count option for a particular user group. Thanks in advance, atx
  • CarterMarkham
    • Apr 2008

You want to charge people to sign up???

Comment

• atxtraveler
      • Jul 2008

Thanks for the clarification... I have added a re-direct into the original registration process that gives them the option of subscribing immediately and/or having a trial membership for free. What I am asking is if there is any way to automate the subscription parameters so when their period is over, they move into a group that is not allowed to post, or post at a limited rate like 10 posts per day.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...