X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrMichigan
    • May 2008

Need help in the template codes

Here is a link to show you my problems:

Domain for Sale. HealthyFoodClub.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

1) First problem is a graphic problem. I can not save a "gif" file. I need to know where to go in the templates to decode the GIF file to a jpg file.

2) When you show me where to go for the first problem, I will then be in the same place to fix my second problem of the bottom forum not lining up or looking right.

I thought it would be in the Forum Display section some where. Or is it in the forumhome section in the templates?

Please help
    MrMichigan
  • copiertalk
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.7.x

most of your problems are caused by vbadvanced.

I would ask them as your forum seems to work fine.

I will bet that when you added the new graphics. you will have to ask them but it would look like you need to look again at their install script.
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

• MrMichigan
      • May 2008

just an idea

Vbadvance might have something to do with it. But this custom set was made before I installed vbadvance. With this said, just give me an idea on what template area in VB would I go to custom the borders in the forum?

Thank You,
      MrMichigan

Comment

• copiertalk
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by MrMichigan
        Vbadvance might have something to do with it.
        MrMichigan
        I would search over at vbadvanced.com or ask on their forum. With a forum running modified code or plug-ins you are going to be asked to remove them to troubleshoot the problem.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...