• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoberNClean
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.8.x

Issue Regarding Email For New Registers

OK this has just completely mind boggled me LMAO

I have changed servers after a 6 month contract. No problem. Have been running the new server for a month. Here is the issue that I am having.

If you email [email protected] I get emails forwarded to the email that is in the server. But if someone registers it is going to a email address that I used to use but am no longer using it. I have checked the config file, the settings in the admin cp my own email in the forums and the forwards etc in the server. However there is no place anywhere to show this email address. So why is all the new registers going to a email address that I am not using anywhere? Anyone know how to fix this? it is like I have no control over where the email for new registers goes. The contact us goes to the right spot and if you email webmaster@ it goes where it is suppose to go also but it don't work with the new registers them are the ones that are going to another email..

• peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Check the following:

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > User Registration Options > Email Address to Notify About New Members

Make sure that you don't have any old email addresses in there.

Comment

• SoberNClean
      • Sep 2007
      • 3.8.x

Oh thank you so much! LOL I didn't think of that part Have a good night or morning I am off to bed LOL

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

There's always one place that gets forgot about. Glad it's sorted it though

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...