Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • movies3
    • Nov 2007

mac help

okies so we have our fourms up and running perfectly on IE but one of members who has a mac showed that it was all messed up on his side the forum only.

what do we need to do in order for our forum to run on both formats?

thanks

our site: www.myblutech.com
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

vb looks just fine on a Mac if you are using the default style. And, if you use correct html practices, it should look fine on any browser on any system. I suggest you use an html validator on your pages to find your errors. http://validator.w3.org/

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

The default style should work in most modern browsers on any platform. You would have to test your style in different browsers to see what the problem is and have the style vendor correct those issues for you.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• movies3
        • Nov 2007

well we have a custom style if u check out our forums u'll will see

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Yes, I did look and see that you have purchased a commercial style / custom style. We cannot provide support for styles such as these. Since you purchased a third-party style the company that you purchased from should be able to provide support.

The only thing that I noticed with your header advertising is not in its proper place using Safari under Windows Vista. You can download the Safari browser at Apple's website to test this yourself.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• movies3
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Yes, I did look and see that you have purchased a commercial style / custom style. We cannot provide support for styles such as these. Since you purchased a third-party style the company that you purchased from should be able to provide support.

oh okies thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...