Album Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taru2
    • Jul 2006

ok... i restored the deleted files, forum is back up... so for whatever reason it's still needing the vbseo file(s) in order to even display the forum at all...

Comment

• taru2
      • Jul 2006

i created an empty .htaccess file in the forum root and removed all of the vbseo files that were being listed in the diags... and I'm stuck at "No input file specified." when launching the forum

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Set up a fresh test forum with all the original vB files and templates. Then if you can reproduce this problem on that forum, let me know. If not, then this will show that the problem is related to one or more changes you made.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• taru2
          • Jul 2006

set it up to use the same database and everything?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

No, a fresh install with a fresh database and no modification. If you cannot duplicate the problem in a fresh install, then this means one of your mods is causing this.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• taru2
              • Jul 2006

ok, i've got a new one setup - and i'm still having the problem with the photo album...

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Fill out a support ticket at:

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP for the unmodified testforum in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• taru2
                  • Jul 2006

while we're at it though, is there a way to just migrate my user data, forums, forum permissions, users, user permissions, usergroups etc to the fresh install?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    • Jul 2000

One *unsupported* way you can try is to install a new copy of vB to a new database, then use Impex to import the old data to the new one. Please read the online Impex import instructions here:

Also please view the 'After the Import' instructions here:

Note: This will change all your existing user, post, thread and forum ID numbers. So all posted links will no longer work, as well as search engine results from prior to this import.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...