Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timgos
    • Feb 2005

Post and other times not adjusting based on time zone

This seems to be a recent issue for me. It is happening for guests as well as myself.

When I go to my forum, the time at the bottom is correct (adjusted for my time zone, etc.). When I make a post or look at existing posts, they are applying the wrong time zone adjustment so everything is 4/5 hours behind for some weird reason. Also, I am running a couple of other vB forums on my server and they do not have the issue so it's only this one. I checked in the database and the post time is correct plus it's also doing it on the who's online page so it's not limited to just posts but seemingly everything except the "Current time is..." line at the bottom.

I really have no idea where to begin figuring this one out. Anyone else have an issue like this?

You can see my forum here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Tim
  • timgos
    • Feb 2005

Please disregard. I included PHP ad code from OpenX that is somehow messing up the display time. Odd.

Comment

• lewekleonek
      • Sep 2004

How did you solve this problem? I am currently looking into it. I can't disable OpenX because ads are paying for the site.

Comment

• timgos
        • Feb 2005

I used the xmlrpc invocation for the zone and that seemed to fix things. The OpenX people are aware of the issue so I'm guessing that they're working on a fix for the next release.

Comment

• mtha
          • Oct 2002
          • 3.6.x

Here's a quick fix for now. (post #7, #8)

Fix Version/s: OpenX 2.7.26-beta, Milestone 24, OpenX 2.6.3

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...