X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John.Ross
    • Jan 2003

Fatal error after update to 372PL1

Hi

I have a relatively new installation of vb, it was fresh from 3.7 and i added vb project tools 1.0.3 to it.

Now I updated to 3.7.2pl1 and the upgrade went fine, no errors reported and i was directed to the admincp after removing the /install folder.

But I get this fatal error

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_pt_forumbit.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/index.php(69) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nxonesix/public_html/prj/includes/functions_pt_forumbit.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nxonesix/public_html/prj/index.php(69) : eval()'d code on line 3
    Now I only have one plugin, project tools, a vb product. If I DISABLE project tools the forums one again are working, if i enable project tools, I get the error above.

Do I need to run some additional procedure for this addon after updates to get vb tools to work?

I would understand if it was some 3rd party addon, but I was not expecting trouble from a vb addon after an updgrade

Thanks In Advance

John
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It looks like you either have another modification installed, or you have a bad file. Try reuploading all the original vB and PT files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• John.Ross
      • Jan 2003

Cancel last

I was having some sort of senior moment.

I updated the script files but did not upload the vb tools files again afterwards.

Usually i do a backup/delete/upload scenario as overwrite files is not always too reliable, so of course the vb tools files were not presnet in the new upload.

My bad, sorry

Thanks In Advance

John

Comment

• John.Ross
        • Jan 2003

Steve

You beat me to it. Thanks anyway.

I definately have no other add-ons on that vb instance, only project tools, thats the way that area will stay

Thanks In Advance

John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...