Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluenassarius
    • May 2008

how to stop email after each post

i have this email feature sending me emails everytime there is a new post. it was cute when my forum just started.. now i'm getting 50-200 emails each day!! how do i stop this~
  • bluenassarius
    • May 2008

i'm the admin of the forum

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

There is an option in the Forum settings to send an email with every new post to specific addresses, but that is all:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Email Addresses to Notify When there is a New Post

And Moderators can get emails too:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators -> Edit -> Receive Email When a New Post is Created
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bluenassarius
        • May 2008

so how do i stop the insanity?? i can't find the specific link or whatever to remove myself from getting notification of EVERY post made.. my cell phone's email box gets flooded within a few hours..

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Those are the spots you need to check.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...