X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • attroll
    • Jan 2003
    • 4.2.X

2Checkout paid subscriptions

I upgraded one of my sites to 3.7.0 in May and ever since that update my paid subscriptions using 2Checkout have not been working. They are not upgrading my users to a different usergroup after payments has been received. It was working prior to the upgrade.

Has anyone else come across this problem or could someone from VB help me?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please see this for help troubleshooting Paid Subscription problems:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• attroll
      • Jan 2003
      • 4.2.X

I am not referring to Paypal. I am referring to 2Checkout. I think I may have found my problem though. It seems you changed some things in the upgrade for 2Checkout where you have to add the product ID where it was not required before. I will try this and see if this fixes my problem.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

And that link has info related not just to PayPal but ALL subscriptions. Please follow those instructions.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• attroll
          • Jan 2003
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          And that link has info related not just to PayPal but ALL subscriptions. Please follow those instructions.
          Yes it did refer to making sure your basic settings are correct if that is what you mean. This would be a good link to someone who can not get there subscriptions working from the start. However as I said mine was working until the upgrade and the upgrade was all I did.

Thank you for sending me to the link. It did not help me but in a sence it did because it got me to read the manual and I found out that something was added to 3.7.0 for 2Checkout that was not in the previous version.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

This is most likely due to a modification - either an add-on or a template mod.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• attroll
              • Jan 2003
              • 4.2.X

This is most likely due to a modification - either an add-on or a template mod.
              No. I explained why in my previous statement what the problem was. It was not an add-on or a template mod.

Something was added to 3.7.0 for 2Checkout in the paid subscirptions in the ADMINCP that was not in the previous version.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

I seriously doubt this wold happen with the default 3.7.0 code and no add-ons. Nonetheless the next step is to upgrade to 3.7.2 PL1.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• attroll
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 4.2.X

I seriously doubt this wold happen with the default 3.7.0 code and no add-ons. Nonetheless the next step is to upgrade to 3.7.2 PL1.
                  Gesh. I did not say it was happening from a default 3.7.0. I do not need to upgrade. As I stated I fixed it. I was explaining what the problem was.

My site was upgraded to 3.7.0. Prior to 3.7.0 there was not spot in the paid subscriptions to fill in the "2CO ProdID". That was added in 3.7.0. In 3.6 there was not an option to fill in "2CO ProdID".

Hence once I realized that "2CO ProdID" was added to 3.7.0 then I got the 2CO ProdID and added it to the new field that 3.7.0 added to the paid subscriptions.

Comment