• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nasrullah
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

Search Engine Optimization with Google

Dear All,

I want to show my forum in google and other search engine like yahoo etc.

And needs to show our forum logo and some special text which we provide in search Engine searching.

Your help and guidence is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance....
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

I'm not sure what you're asking forum. But if you want your forums to appear in search engines, you need to allow guests to view your forum.

Comment

• Zorinea
      • May 2008

If you are looking to be submitted to google, try http://www.web-boosters.com/

If you get 20 posts, they will submit you to 2 search engines of your choice.
      If you get 40 posts, they will submit you to 5 search engines of your choice.

Alternativly, go here:

Enter your domain and email and select the search engines you would like to be submitted to. (Includes google.)

You do not need to be a member for the last option.

Comment

• copiertalk
        • Oct 2005
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Zorinea
        If you are looking to be submitted to google, try http://www.web-boosters.com/

If you get 20 posts, they will submit you to 2 search engines of your choice.
        If you get 40 posts, they will submit you to 5 search engines of your choice.

Alternativly, go here:

Enter your domain and email and select the search engines you would like to be submitted to. (Includes google.)

You do not need to be a member for the last option.
        Why not just visit each search engine and submit your board? google, msn, ask-jeeves, yahoo . . . . it only takes a couple of minutes.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment