• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patricio Murphy
    • Jun 2008
    • 3.7.x

Two questions regarding vB 3.7 - Images/Design/Logging

Hi
    I'm new to administrating vBulletin (but a long time end-user). I've just installed the forum. The fact that a person with my absolute lack of knowledge could do it speaks quite well about how it's implemented. However, I can't quite find a couple of things that are important to me:
    I tried to make a post which contained more than 4 images and it bounced. The error message told me that how many images could be posted (in this particular cas I'm linkng the images, could'nt get an option to allow to attach more than one image, though), but I can't find where to set up the numbre of images we'll allow.

Besides, we need to change the layout. Is there a more graphical way of dealing wioth the way vBulletin looks?

Last, but certainly not least, we're running a forum since nearly two years. It's programmed by one of the members. We have around 500 users, and I don't know if it's possible to import the users to vB or a way of getting Vbulletin to recognize that the user has already logged in through the portal. Hope I was clear enough on this one...

well, thanks, you'll be probably getting some more questions from me in the near future
    Patricio Murphy

Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

1. You can increase that setting here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Maximum Images Per Post/Signature

2. There is no graphical interface to see your change other than to directly view the forums with the style you are working on.

3. I am not aware of any importer for portals. You can see which systems we have importers for here:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Patricio Murphy
      • Jun 2008
      • 3.7.x

thanks for the quick response!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...