X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ECMatt90
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.6.x

Upgrade Done..

I have upgraded my test forum, but am not 100% sure what this means..

The templates shown on this page have been updated in the default template set since you customized them.

It may be necessary for you to revert the custom templates, or otherwise check that they fully support vBulletin 3.7.0. If you do not do this, some sections of vBulletin may not function! Please see the release announcements at the vBulletin.com Forums for more information.

Does this mean that what i had customized was overwritten by the new upgrade?

or does this mean that my customizations were kept, and I might need to revert back to the default?

And what exactly does this mean......

You have one or more styles with custom CSS in the first (upper) Additional CSS Definitions field. You should move these custom declarations to the second (lower) field. Modified text will appear in RED and needs to be reverted after moving the custom CSS to the second field.

Failure to do this will most likely result in the HTML of your forum not being presented properly.

Matt
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

The templates listed are templates that you have customized and that the default templates have been updated for. The upgrade script does not change templates. You need to revert or update the templates with the changes so that your forums work correctly.

The section about the CSS Definitions means that there has been added definitions made to the Additional CSS Definitions in the upper box in the Main CSS. These custom definitions need to be moved to the bottom box then the upper box needs to be reverted. Custom CSS Definitions should always be input into the bottom box to prevent issues during upgrades.

Comment