Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrashdownGurl
    • Mar 2002

PM Problem

I'm running the latest version of Vbulletin, and I'm always up to date with the new releases within a week period. I've had a weird problem surface though with my pm's. Everyone on the site has an unread pm with no title with the date: 7pm 12-31-1969

I don't have any hacks installed, I should go ahead and note that. And I already tried repairing the tables from the admin table. I'm not sure how this happened, someone did try to hack us a couple weeks back, perhaps this was a product of that. But if anyone knows how I can fix it, or what I should look for to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That is usually the result of orphaned PM records. Did you ever manually delete records from any of the PM tables? Unfortunately I don't have any easy way to cleanup orphaned PM records. A custom script is required.

Comment

• CrashdownGurl
      • Mar 2002

I don't think that I did, but perhaps somewhere along the way I did and people just didn't mention it until recently. Could you point me in the right direction for the custom script or where I would need to request assistance?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You can ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...