X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoredOutOfMyMind
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.8.x

Usergroup Photo Album BBCode and URL

I am having a problem getting picture URL and BB code boxes to show for usergroups.

[ATTACH]26179[/ATTACH]

I can see them, and can see them in my album, but they are not visible in others albums.

[ATTACH]26180[/ATTACH]
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Create a user with administrators permission to edit vBulletin options / forum permission and private message me with the details and I will see what is going on or if Staff ask then let them in.

Enable these option, so I can poke around. I do not have 3.7.0, but I have been working on other members site and know about some of the new functions added since 3.7.0 Beta 5.

Can Administer Styles
    Can Administer Forums
    Can Administer Threads
    Can Administer User
    Can Administer User Permissions
    Can Administer Plugins

I would like to see if it is a usergroup setting and or vBulletin option, as it does not seem to show if you place album set to public.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

I do not know why this option to show the album picture link to others was not added to your version 3.7.0 RC 4 and do not know for sure if is an usercp album option to show to others. If you can see the image, then why not show the link. It is not set to be shown as 'Profile' and or 'Private'. I might make a stink about on Monday.

Comment

• BoredOutOfMyMind
        • Feb 2006
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
        I do not know why this option to show the album picture link to others was not added to your version 3.7.0 RC 4 and do not know for sure if is an usercp album option to show to others. If you can see the image, then why not show the link. It is not set to be shown as 'Profile' and or 'Private'. I might make a stink about on Monday.
        3.7 is Gold and so perhaps an update to the Gold Release will find the links.

Thank you for the help Jose.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

I dought it, as you would of seen them in this forum. You can check any profile that has a public album or social group picture do not have these links.

Comment

• Blueracer66
            • Nov 2007
            • 3.8.x

I know this is old but here you go... https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2331750
            AllConsoleGamers (beta)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...