X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warrior7
    • Mar 2008
    • 3.6.x

FAQ for 3.7 in Spanish?

I'm looking for a translation of the FAQ's into Spanish. Is anybody working on this or is it available somewhere?

Thanks a lot,
    Miguel
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

All submitted languages can be found here:
    This forum contains free vB language packs available for downloading by licensed customers. These packs are submitted by customers and are not 'official' language packs.

It appears the latest in Spanish is for Beta 5 though.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• warrior7
      • Mar 2008
      • 3.6.x

not the language pack, just the FAQ

The issue is not about the language pack for the vbulletin itself, but just for the FAQ?

Since I'm a newbie here, perhaps on the vbulletin language pack the FAQ questions are also translated?

On the link given, there is a broken link within the thread. I've submitted the error, but just received an answer that the language pack was elsewhere.

However, my question was related just to the FAQ. The language pack for the interface is already translated.

Thanks,
      Miguel

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

The FAQ entries are specialized phrases within the language pack. Any translation would be in a Spanish language pack for 3.7.0 Beta 6 or higher.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...