What is vbulletin using the YUI builder for?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dwh
    • Sep 2000
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

What is vbulletin using the YUI builder for?

I noticed in the code as I'm upgrading to the beta that you're using the YUI system for some sort of controls...I searched here for some mention of what you're using it for but nothing turned up.

Would love to know what elements depend on it and if there's a backup plan in case Microsoft takes over and kills YUI? Although I guess it's not that big a deal. Since it's in the public domain you can always copy the code and serve it locally.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Microsoft company in not in the business of dismantling and or killing off code..

Comment

• dwh
      • Sep 2000
      • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
      Microsoft company in not in the business of dismantling and or killing off code..
      I know lots of people who would argue with that Especially about killing off open source code But I won't get into the arguments myself.

Thanks for the link. After digging in a bit deeper I had a feeling it was for the Ajax. I'll definitely be studying this code, should be a great learning experience.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...