• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katilkuzu
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.6.x

Translation Team

Hi all,

i am a customer of vb i have 3 forum and 3 of them language are turkish. But this language translation has been translated some one, because of this there are a lot of errors.

sooo the question is why there is no a translate team in vbulletin? I want a turkish language pack which support by vbulletin.

regards.
    Last edited by katilkuzu; Wed 23 Jan '08, 12:33pm.
  • Dismounted
    • Sep 2006

I believe the reason why there is no dedicated translation team is because there is not enough demand for it. Most vBulletin installation will be in English, and where there is demand for a different language, a dedicated support site for that language has opened.

Comment

• katilkuzu
      • Dec 2005
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Dismounted
      I believe the reason why there is no dedicated translation team is because there is not enough demand for it. Most vBulletin installation will be in English, and where there is demand for a different language, a dedicated support site for that language has opened.
      yes of course we need a translation team. English, German, Chania is not enough

Comment

• katilkuzu
        • Dec 2005
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by katilkuzu
        Hi all,

i am a customer of vb i have 3 forum and 3 of them language are turkish. But this language translation has been translated some one, because of this there are a lot of errors.

sooo the question is why there is no a translate team in vbulletin? I want a turkish language pack which support by vbulletin.

regards.
        i am still waiting an answer for this request. Please don't get rid of me, i want a solution

thank you

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

We are not in a position to add 'Translation Teams' at this point. That is your answer. I hope you will now respect that.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• katilkuzu
            • Dec 2005
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            We are not in a position to add 'Translation Teams' at this point. That is your answer. I hope you will now respect that.
            i think i will try to translate my self language file. But if you want to be an international script in the world you need a team like that.

We have to respect because we do not have alternative for this.

Regards.

Comment