Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmen
    • May 2006

Database error

Question, I just installed Dolphin social networking on my site. When I go to my forums now, I get a Database error that just says, the database encountered an error.

www.militarymamaz.com I can see what I installed but when I ploint the broswer to go to my forums at www.militarymamaz.com/forums/index.php i get that error.

I am wondering if someone could lead me in the right direction as to what I need to do? your help is greatly appreciated, Carmen
  • EvilAkuma
    • Jan 2005

Is this a fresh board? Did you upgraded?
    Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

• Andy Huang
      • Feb 2004

The error can be seen in the source code, inside a comment block:
      Code:
      mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied for user 'hispani_k4linar'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
      /home/hispani/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 274
      Please check your config.php and make sure you are using the correct username/password/mysql server. If all else fails, please contact your hosting provider to verify your username and password.
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

• Carmen
        • May 2006

so I changess something in my forums config file? okay, I will look. The only thing I did was add a new database, with username and passord for the DOlphin one ... I must have messed up somewhere,

thanks, Carmen

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...