X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick!
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.6.x

Unable to Execute SQL Query

Hi, when I am logged into the control panel > maintenance > execute sql query - I receive a msg. that says: You are not authorized to execute SQL queries. How can I fix this problem, I used to be able to access this but for some reason something has been changed and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks. Also, yes...I am logged in with my Admin account and im using: vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2.
    Play Online Texas Holdem Poker? Checkout my Texas Holdem Poker Forums and get Online Poker Bonuses
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by nick!
    Hi, when I am logged into the control panel > maintenance > execute sql query - I receive a msg. that says: You are not authorized to execute SQL queries. How can I fix this problem, I used to be able to access this but for some reason something has been changed and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks. Also, yes...I am logged in with my Admin account and im using: vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2.
    At the config.php file find the following code:

PHP Code:
    $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = ''
    And enter your user id.

Comment

• nick!
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.6.x

Thanks alot, I checked the config.php file and saw that the spot was blank, any idea how that got changed on its own?
      Play Online Texas Holdem Poker? Checkout my Texas Holdem Poker Forums and get Online Poker Bonuses

Comment

• borbole
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by nick!
        Thanks alot, I checked the config.php file and saw that the spot was blank, any idea how that got changed on its own?
        It can't be changed on its own. Ask your host to check their logs and see who accessed that file.

Comment