X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.6.x

Help with Xampp -

I am trying to setup a localhost testing bed and for whatever reason I cannot seem to access my forum. This is what I have done so far;
    Imported my current online database using to myphpadmin
    Transferred all of the files from my online server to my computer
    Edited the config.php file for the new database username and password

This is what I get when I try to access the forum locally. Keep in mind that I am using XAMPP.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 48

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 96

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 100

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 123

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 131

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 200

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\init.php on line 414

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\class_core.php on line 2373

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\class_core.php on line 1530

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in C:\xampp\htdocs\forumtest\forum\includes\config.php on line 53

What am I doing wrong or forgetting to do? I have not made any other changes besides what I noted so perhaps there are more items that I need to change. Please help.
    Last edited by juice; Mon 3 May '10, 4:03am.

• juice
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.6.x

Any ideas?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...