X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichieW13
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.6.x

Internet Explorer won't work

Any ideas why people trying to access my site with IE would suddenly not be able to access the site? Firefox works fine, but IE only loads the header banner, and nothing else. We are still on vb3.6.4.
  • Ramsesx
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

Seems it is a custom style issue or additional code you added but without a link we can only guess.

Comment

• RichieW13
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.6.x

Sorry. www.district37ama.org/forums

Comment

• Ramsesx
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.8.x

It seems you have changed anything horrible wrong in your header template, you have 2 times the open body tag, the first closing head tag is set on the wrong place and more, the best is you change the header template to default again and add the custom code in a better way.

Comment

• RichieW13
          • Mar 2005
          • 3.6.x

Thanks. I rebuilt my header template from scratch and was able to solve the problem. I didn't think that an HTML issue could lead to a site loading on one browser but not the other.

Comment

• gregespo
            • Apr 2010

I am having the same problem

I can log in from Firefox, but testing my new site on IE I can not log in. I get "thank you for logging in, FD" then it immediately gives me a login screen with "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...