Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sownman
    • Jun 2004

Need some help please...

hrough a series of errors by my host I ended up with a mid 2008 database. I have retrieved and restored a Feb 2010 database to my board. Data appears fine and images are all in place but formatting has disappeared when restoring the current database headers rows columns all gone. I have no idea how to fix this.

Please help....

TIA Steve
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Try create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Sownman
      • Jun 2004

Your suggestion made the problem go away but also lost my style mods. I tried it again and made new
      style with my old style as the parent. All seems fine now. Thanks

Steve
      Last edited by Sownman; Sat 13 Feb '10, 1:07pm.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

If you didn't do any upgrades to the site between 2008 and 2010 then it's possible (no guarantees) that this would work:

- Export the style from the 2008 version via AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Download/Upload Styles
        - Save style to your local machine
        - Import the style you've just exported to your 2010 version via the same path
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...