X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boardmom
    • Sep 2007

Unable to register

When attempting to register this message is seen:

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /includes/functions_newpost.php on line 356

Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
    Called set_existing in /home/torie/public_html/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 200
    Called build_forum_counters in /home/torie/public_html/register.php(486) : eval()'d code on line 54
    Called eval in /home/torie/public_html/register.php on line 486
    in /includes/class_dm.php on line 235
    This started after I used an Anti-Spam hack. I've uninstalled it/removed it and now this message is received. No changes have been made in the Cpanel.

Any help would be great (and feel free to talk really slooooow. )
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

This error is still from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running.

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• boardmom
      • Sep 2007

The only one that I've done in a long time is the one for anti spam. It was just uploading a .xml to the ACP. I've disabled it and then uninstalled it. No cpanel changes or template changes either.

I can access the ACP just fine though.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

That error is still from a plugin.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...