X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goha
    • Mar 2004

Set Access Mask: Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array

VB 6.3.7
    Plugin system was globaly disabled, befre trying this.

I am trying to set access mask for particular user.
    If user did not had any masks before - everything works fine.
    If he alredy have some existing masks, then I am getting an error:

Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
    Called set_existing in /home/goha/public_html/forums/panelka/user.php on line 1044
    in /includes/class_dm.php on line 235
    #0 vb_error_handler(256, Existing data passed is not an array
    Called set_existing in /home/goha/public_html/forums/admincp/user.php on line 1044
    , /home/goha/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm.php, 235, Array ([existing] => ,[line] =>
    Called set_existing in /home/goha/public_html/forums/admincp/user.php on line 1044
    ,[trace] => Array ([0] => Array ([file] => /home/goha/public_html/forums/admincp/user.php,[line] => 1044,[function] => set_existing,[class] => vB_DataManager,[object] => vB_DataManager_User Object ([validfields] => Array ([userid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 3,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_,[3] => verify_nonzero),[username] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 1,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[email] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 1,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_,[3] => verify_useremail),[parentemail] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[emailstamp] => Array ([0] => 6,[1] => 0),[password] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 1,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[passworddate] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 2),[salt] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 2,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[usergroupid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 1,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[membergroupids] => Array ([0] => 0,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_,[3] => verify_commalist),[infractiongroupids] => Array ([0] => 0,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_,[3] => verify_commalist),[infractiongroupid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0),[displaygroupid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[styleid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0..... the rest is truncated, as there are many megabyte of similar output.

Any guesses?
    GoHa.Ru
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

Comment

• goha
      • Mar 2004

I am not sure, if I can do everything you mentioned.
      Have to think about it.
      I did disbled plugins
      I did used pure VB style.
      The issue still exists.

I am not sure if I can reupload all original files.
      And yes, I know, you are not supporting file modifications.
      GoHa.Ru

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

You need to follow all the instructions. In addition 3.6 is End Of Life and no longer supported. See the sticky thread in this forum for more information about this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...