Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • princeedward
    • Jan 2007

Uploading Area: Please Help!

got problem lately about the boxes where the the one you can see the location of your files to upload at the Plugins & Products Area...it's hardly or i can see the font...dunno maybe i have to change the box color or the font...please need help from anyone here...

pls.view my attachment for more info...

thanks and best regards...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by princeedward; Sun 21 Dec '08, 11:37am.
  • princeedward
    • Jan 2007

anyone to help me on this please...

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

That picture is normal. You either enter the location of the file or you click on the 'Browse' button to upload this from your PC.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• princeedward
        • Jan 2007

thanks Steve...as i said...it's not normal...coz' it's hardly or i can see the font...but it's in there....when i highlight the box or anything on it...then i can see the font...which is not like this to other acp default style...

Comment

• Steve Machol
          • Jul 2000

That may be a browser or browser extension issue. Have you tried a different browser?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• princeedward
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            That may be a browser or browser extension issue. Have you tried a different browser?
            your right Steve...thanks a lot...it's damn okay to IE mean that place is black space...but on FF it's white...so i can't hardly see the white font...but one thing i really don't understand, why is it on the other Control Panel Style (FF browser) it is normal or just okay...do you have any slight idea to resolve this problem please...

"Happy Holidays!"

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

Try disabling the Google Toolbar extension if you have it. If it's not that then you'll need to experiment.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...