How to track traffic coming from vBulletin feeds ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Miller
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

How to track traffic coming from vBulletin feeds ?

Hello,
    Is there anyway we can track traffic coming from RSS feeds ?

If there is no inbuilt interface to keep a track of same, can you suggest some software/scripts which can help us track the same ?

Thank You.
  • glennybee
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.7.x

If you have Google Analytics installed you can track all referring sites but I'm not sure if RSS feeds are included.

Comment

• John Miller
      • May 2005
      • 3.5.x

We are not using Google analytics, neither plan to use the same.
      Wondering why this features are not embedded in existing code which is very helpful for vbulletin script

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Comment

• John Miller
          • May 2005
          • 3.5.x

Thank You Sir for your response will proceed to .org however, I will request/recommend to add some options in future to track traffic via rss (this traffic is also ignored by whos online options, I cannot find the referrer) ?

Thank You.

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

Please post suggestions in the Suggestions forum where they will be reviewed by our developers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...