X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marriottbay
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.6.x

Forum width

I am trying to find out a way to have the forum width "fixed" so that for other screen sizes the forum will not shrink and make everything look out of place, which is what keeps happening. Please, help me, any assistance would be most appreciated.
  • slappy
    • Apr 2003

To do this just set the Main Table Width here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> All Style Options -> Go -> Sizes and Dimensions -> Main Table Width

Set that to a percentage, such as: 90% (or whatever you want) or you can try changing the number of pixles, until you get the "exact" width you want!

Regards,
    Slappy

Comment

• marriottbay
      • Jun 2007
      • 3.6.x

I've done this, but it still makes the forum shrink 'out of alignment' for smaller screens...etc, what I want to be able to do is have it FIXED to a size of my choice and prevent it from shrinking no matter the size of peoples screens...etc that way it all looks good.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

To use a fixed width enter the number of pixels of the desired width only, for example 760 Do not enter px or any other characters after the width.

For example: www.vbulletin.com/forum/index.php?styleid=1 is this forum in a 760 fixed width

Comment

• marriottbay
          • Jun 2007
          • 3.6.x

Thank you very much!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...