Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adamadamadam
    • Aug 2007

How do I remove the thread icon column?

I've got the images no longer showing up but the column is still thread. I reckon it has to be edited through Forumhome or Threadbit but I am not sure what it is I need to remove.

When I post an announcement, then an image is used which really makes that column noticeable. Here's a pic of what it looks like normally, sans announcement.

Please help

• adamadamadam
    • Aug 2007

Sorry for bumping, but this problem is driving me mad.

Comment

• adamadamadam
      • Aug 2007

Argh, this is going to annoy some people. Let me apologize now. I've been playing with this problem here and there since I've posted this and am not yielding results.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

The column will be automatically removed if you have posticons disabled for that forum.

Post icons are disabled by going to

AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > Edit Forum > Allow Post Icons > No

Repeat for each forum as desired.

Comment

• adamadamadam
          • Aug 2007

Sorry, not Post Icons... its the column in which these icons would show up:
          ,, etc.

Post Icons are removed, but I'd like the other column to be removed as well.

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

You will need to remove these manually from the templates, most notably the FORUMDISPLAY and threadbit templates although there may be other templates that you will need to edit too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...