Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sfertitta72
    • Mar 2008

Image verification not working

My image verification for new registrations is not working, more specifically, it is not showing an image. We were running the VB site 'along side' my old Nuke site while we were setting it up and when everything was moved to the root folder this stopped working.

However, I am at a loss even where to begin trying to correct this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It would help if you posted a link to your forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Sfertitta72
      • Mar 2008

You are probably right

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

GD test:

Bland page.

ImageMagick test:

sh: /convert: No such file or directory

This feature requires that either your PHP be installed with full GD support or that your server is running ImageMagick version 6 or higher and you are using the
        correct path to this in the Image Settings. If neither one of these is installed correctly, then you will not be able to use the Image Verification function.

Check to make sure your PHP is compiled with GD or that your server has ImageMagick installed and configured:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings

Then set this:

Admin CP -> vBulleitn Options -> Human Verification Manager -> Image Verification -> Image Verification Options

If these are installed you will see images for them. If there are no images there, these are either not installed or you have the wrong path for IM.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Sfertitta72
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Admin CP -> vBulleitn Options -> Human Verification Manager -> Image Verification -> Image Verification Options

If these are installed you will see images for them. If there are no images there, these are either not installed or you have the wrong path for IM.

Apparently I do not have the Human Verification Manager. Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Sorry, I thought you were running 3.7.

For 3.6:

This feature requires that either your PHP be installed with full GD support or that your server is running ImageMagick version 6 or higher and you are using the correct path to this in the Image Settings. If neither one of these is installed correctly, then you will not be able to use the Image Verification function.

Check to make sure your PHP is compiled with GD or that your server has ImageMagick installed and configured:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Image Settings

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• LeatherNeck
              • Jan 2007
              • 3.6.x

I had a similar issue, what versions of apache and php are you using, I solved the issue by reverting to Apache v1.3.41 and PHP 4.4.8 Stable builds

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...