X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LEIVA
    • Mar 2008
    • 3.8.x

BBCode for Embed WMV Videos in Post

Hi guys ido a lot of search for embed videos for windows media player in forum post but i can't find any good code work to add a bbcode do you guys know any good work code like this media player from this forum ( http://www.nastyboards.com/forums/t3...ire-dames.html ) but i want the code like that if any one can help me Thanks guys
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Try asking over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• steve3402000
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Try asking over at www.vbulletin.org.
      You know Steve, you must own this company, because I cannot see any owners allowing you to make dismissive comments, to customers who have paid for this product. I was also looking for the answer, and all I saw was your comment, makes me wish they had a customer service MANAGER that wasnt burned out answering questions. Unreal man.

Steve
      www.aircraftmechanic.org

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Dismissive? I'm sorry you feel that way but it was not dismissive at all. It's true that I could have explained further that that this requires code modifications that we don't support and that the best place to ask for help with that is at the vB Mod site: vbulletin.org. But I was not being dismissive to Leiva in any way. That has always been our policy, and frankly I would have thought you were aware of that by now.

Besides, what caused you to pick on a three year old response anyway?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Paul M
          Former Lead Developer
          vB.Com & vB.Org
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by steve3402000
          You know Steve, you must own this company, because I cannot see any owners allowing you to make dismissive comments, to customers who have paid for this product. I was also looking for the answer, and all I saw was your comment, makes me wish they had a customer service MANAGER that wasnt burned out answering questions. Unreal man.

Steve
          www.aircraftmechanic.org
          Did you actually follow the advice, or just "dismiss" it ?
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...